Custom Multifocal and Multifocal Toric Contact Lenses
SpecialEyes’ premier custom toric multifocal contact lenses provide precise vision-correction options for all types of presbyopic patients as well as patients seeking multifocal toric contact lenses for astigmatism. Our complete line of multifocal products is available in toric or sphere lenses, with add powers up to +4.00 diopters and quarterly replacement. All SpecialEyes bifocal and multifocal contact lenses — including multifocal sphere and multifocal toric contact lenses — are manufactured from high-performing hioxifilcon D 54% material. For more information on this material, download the Professional Fitting Guide,Package Insert, and Wearer’s Instruction Guide.
- Lens of choice for the majority of your presbyopic patients
- Aspheric center-near design (center-distance design available upon request)
- Available in both toric and sphere
- Multifocal optics are optimized for each patient's pupil size and specific visual needs using the SpecialEyes Multifocal Simulator
- Center-zone, power progression, and peripheral zone are fully customizable for troubleshooting
- Vision for all ranges: near, intermediate, and distance
- Enroll in the 54 Multifocal Email Course to learn how to fit and customize the design
- Read case studies
- Listen to Multifocal Radio Show
- Great option for your hyper-critical presbyopic patients and patients that present with small pupils (<3.0mm)
- Annular two-zone design with vision for near and far
- Center-near and center-distance designs available
- Available in toric and sphere
- Center-zone size is customizable for troubleshooting
- Allows for precise vision personalized to each patient's specific visual needs
- Alternative choice when as aspheric design doesn't meet patient expectations
Refer to our online Bifocal Fitting Guide or Multifocal Fitting Guide and use the SpecialEyes Arc Length Calculator or Prescribing Nomogram to ensure a precision fit for multifocal contact lenses.
SpecialEyes custom multifocal and multifocal toric contact lenses will arrive in your office in 2-4 business days, and with the Guaranteed Fit Program credit is always available for non-adapt patients.